Glan Gors Caravan - Anglesey
Glan Gors Caravan Park is situated just on the outskirts of the popular village of Benllech, which hosts a variety of local shops, public houses, restaurants and of course the beautiful Benllech beach.
- The caravan is accessed via approximately 12 steps from the parking space down to the decked patio, which could be difficult for anyone with mobility issues
- Door into open plan lounge / dining / kitchen
- Lounge - large wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player, radio, electric fire
- Kitchen - Integrated 60/40 fridge/freezer, microwave, single gas oven with separate grill, gas hob, extractor hood
- Dining area - light oak effect table and 4 chairs plus 2 stools
- Bedroom 1 - double size bed, wall mounted TV, bedside cabinets with wall mounted bedside lights, cupboards above the bed, double wardrobe with drawers
- Bedroom 2 - twin room with small single size beds, wall mounted TV, bedside cabinet, cupboards above the beds, wardrobe with drawers
- Bedroom 3 - twin room with small single size beds, bedside cabinet, cupboards above the beds, wardrobe with drawers
- Family shower room - shower enclosure, vanity unit with wash basin and W.C.
- Cloakroom - corner sink and W.C.
- Decked Patio - which runs the whole length of the caravan, fantastic mountain views, rattan effect sofa, 2 chairs with cushions and coffee table, cube rattan table and chairs set to seat 8 people, 2 x sun lounger chairs
- Gas central heating
- Parking for 1 car
- Families / couples only
- No smoking
- Sorry no pets
- Bedding - duvets and pillows are provided - guests are to bring own sheets, duvet cover, pillowcases, towels and tea towels
Facilities on site include:- luxurious heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym, childrens outside play area with climbing frames and swings and a designated large grassed area for ball games, plus a laundry room.
To make an enquiry about this holiday home click here
Call 07586 859220 or email email@example.com
Or BOOK NOW click here
We had a lovely short break on Anglesey.
The directions you provided regarding access to the site and locating the caravan were very comprehensive. We loved the location of the caravan with its spectacular views and the outside decking area is lovely. Everything worked well in the caravan - the hot water, shower, central heating and electric fire and the standard of furnishings is very high. Also, the mobile/ internet reception was very good. We did not have time to use the swimming pool on site, but it did look lovely. We very much look forward to staying again. Thank you very much for everything. Susan
The caravan itself was in a beautiful position with amazing views of Snowdonia (when the clouds dispersed!), on an extremely well kept, quiet site, with a lovely indoor pool. The caravan was well equipped with everything we needed and had an excellent outside area with plenty of seating. There was an informative folder of places to visit, especially all the beaches and the amenities available at each one. Peter
The holiday at Anglesey was excellent with such a lovely quiet and secluded position. We will definitely be going back there some time in the future. Bryan
Thank you for a lovely holiday. Serena
Had a great time, thanks.07/09/18 We had a fab time the caravan and site was lovely. Ray & Pauline
24/08/18 The holiday was great, my daughter really enjoyed herself. Sue
10/08/18 We had a lovely time. Danielle
29/06/18 We had a really fantastic holiday at Glan Gors the caravan was lovely in fact one of the best equipped ones we’ve been to! The closed deck was perfect for our small grandchild.The view was incredible, the staff and residents on the site very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool was an amazing bonus .
We will definitely recommend your company to our friends and family. Thank you for everything. Paul and Ann
07/04/18 The caravan was lovely, spacious and extremely clean. The decking was great too especially to sit out and enjoy a few drinks in the evening. We didn’t get the weather, however that didn’t stop us having an amazing time. The indoor pool was brilliant for my daughter and to be honest the whole family enjoyed the facility. People on the site were very welcoming and I also felt the site was very secure especially with cctv. The beaches were lovely along with the restaurants that we visited. Amazing food!
I have recommended the caravan and the site to my friends and family 😃Thanks Sue, Sheryl
30/03/18 We all had a lovely weekend and stay at Glan Gors. We would recommend your caravan in the future. Thanks again, Victoria